Evernote: It's not just me

I guess I'm not the only one experiencing the "slow and clunky" side of Evernote. The top 10 search terms driving traffic to my blog:
1) evernote is slow
2) evernote windows 7 so slow
3) "you're so slow..."
4) android fragmentation
5) evernote clunky
6) evernote site very slow
7) evernote slow at startup android
8) evernote slow to open
9) evernote slow windows
10) iphone android simplicity
The latest Evernote client I downloaded (3.5.2.1764) is a bit faster than the version before it, but there's still a lot of room for improvement in terms of speed and responsiveness. Hopefully we'll get a snappier version soon.

Quick update 1: Just a bit under 600 notes to date. I've lost track of how many megs of data I have stored, but I'm still well under my monthly allowance.

Quick update 2: My Evernote iPhone app stopped working all of a sudden last week. Whenever I try to synch I see the following error: "Synchronization failed" (see below). Is anyone else having this issue? Update: I had to re-install the Evernote app to fix this issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment