Backlog

Happy Thanksgiving! I've been enjoying a very relaxing four day weekend with friends and family and haven't really had a chance to write a full blog item lately (mostly due to the food coma I've been in). But that doesn't mean I haven't been working on stuff lately. If you check my Twitter feed to the right you'll see that I have been busy following trending stories on Twitter and using Foursquare all this week. I've also pulled together a list of topics I'd like to write about in future blog entries, full of items new and (somewhat) old that interest me. Here's a quick look at my blog backlog:

-Foursquare and Facebook - Who will win the social geolocation war?

-Mapmania - Mobile, maps, social networking

-Augmented Reality - Experiment with this technology on the iPhone

-Twitrratr, ScoutsLab - Keeping track of feedback on your brand or product

-4mapper - Mapping your Foursquare entries for visible representation

-Newspaper business model - News. Corp, Journalism Online

-Social network platforms - How to build on top of them, web IDs, micro payments, friend connects, skins

-Social games - Foursquare, Farmville, Stack Overflow

-Google Wave - Still waiting for my invite, doing research on the tech specs

-Google Phone - Android fragmentation problem solver?

-Speedily - Link shortener classifier, impact of Bit.ly and others

-Sony Online Service - Can it even begin to rival the App Store?

-Corporate uses of Social Media, story telling - AARP LifeTuner, Mayo Clinic Stories, Ford Story

-Top 5 Social Media Books - Read and review top 5 Social Media books

-Verizon and the iPhone - Analysis on the impact of the iPhone on the Verizon network

-Google Music Search - Implications of service

-iPhone App Economy - Analysis on the iPhone Apps ecosystem

Whew, that's a petty long list. I better get a jump on these topics soon before my backlog gets too out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment