What I'm Reading: August 4th 2010

To kick it off I'm going to link to a couple fun articles that I've had in my Evernote for a while now.

“DC Universe Online”: Be a Superhero with Your Friends [VIDEO] - Oh man, I want to play this game so bad. If I get my hands on this game I can kiss my social life good bye... Back in college I played Doom/Quake for hours on end and then I swore off video games for a while. I still allowed myself to play Street Fighter-esque games every now and then (I love those types of games!) but I can't start playing a campaign based game that could take weeks or months to complete. This game looks like a combination between World of Warcraft and the Marvel Superhero/Street Fighter video games, and I know I wouldn't leave the house until I completed all the missions in it.

Hands-on: D&D on the Microsoft Surface - This just looks pretty cool and is a fun utilization of Microsoft's Surface technology. I can't wait until Surface usage becomes widespread. Hello cool "Minority Report" technology (minus the creepy invasion of privacy).

No comments:

Post a Comment