Evernote Trunk

I don't know about you guys, but my Evernote Trunk is still sitting there unopened. Well, maybe not completely unopened, I've peeked into it a couple of times but so far nothing has really interested me enough for me to pull it out and play with it. Despite the fact that Evernote has hit 4 million users recently I still haven't heard too many people talk about Trunk. For me all of the apps seem very specialized, and really all I want is better general purpose utilities, like a snappier Windows client or a more robust iPhone app.

Take a look at this list from Lifehacker of 5 services worth checking out in Evernote Trunk and let me know what you think. The Doxie scanner is the only one that caught my eye but I'm not really in the market right now for a document scanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment