What I'm Reading: August 10th 2010

Apple Now Stores and Shares Your iPhone’s Location - This kinda creeps me out, it's going to feel like I'm carrying a tracking device at all times now. So much for privacy in this age of technology.

Evernote Launches Trunk, A Showcase Of Evernote-Enabled Products - I haven't had a chance to play around with too many of these Evernote enabled products but it's on my to-do list when I find some time.

How to handle a cyberstalker - Funny article from CNN about dealing with cyberstalking on Facebook and Twitter.

Hey, Newspaper Paywall Fans: News is Not Like HBO or Talk Radio - Unlike subscription TV or radio, consumers simply won't pay for news that's readily available elsewhere.

The reality is that most of what newspapers offer is a commodity product, something that has a relatively short shelf life and therefore is difficult to sell as unique or different. Until newspapers solve that problem, their paywall attempts are likely doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment