Ideation

The creative process of generating, developing, and communicating new ideas, where an idea is understood as a basic element of thought that can be either visual, concrete, or abstract.
-B. Jonson

I've been doing a bit of brainstorming lately on some new ideas and initiatives I want to explore. Some of them are really random and out there (heads-up glasses display for sports electronics) and some are a bit more common and practical (Twitter widgets, Facebook apps). Some of these ideas have been floating around in my head for a while and some have just sprung up recently. Regardless, I'm trying to actually write down some of the details from my head onto paper and flesh them out a bit. A lot of them won't go anywhere, but some of them might actually find a spark of life in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment